Accept - to take or receive; to agree or consent to; to regard as true; to believe
Except - excluding; not including; with the exclusion of
- Come over anytime __________ during dinner.
- Everything was stolen __________ my teddy bear.
- He was __________(ed) into the club in a secret ceremony.
- I will __________ this award with pride.
- In the end, they had to __________ that they were wrong.
- It was an easy class __________ for the final exam.
- She hoped the university would __________ her.
- That behavior is not __________(ed).
- The lights worked everywhere __________ in my room.
- We added all the ingredients __________ the butter.
- We were all ready to go __________ my sister.
- Sometimes it is difficult to __________ the truth.