Having a Colonoscopy is no joke, but these comments during the exam were quite humorous… A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopy:
- Find Amelia Earhart yet?
- Can you hear me NOW?
- Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
- Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?
- You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out…
- Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!
- If your hand doesn’t fit, you must quit!
- Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.
And the best one of all…
- Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?