Puns for Teachers
- A backward poet writes inverse.
- Using a broken pencil is pointless.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- The school calendar’s days are numbered.
- He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
- Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
- Santa’s helpers are subordinate Clauses.
- Cross country runners with bad shoes suffer the agony of defeat.
- A hangover is the Wrath of Grapes.
- Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
- Those who gossip have a sense of rumor.
- Without geometry, life is pointless.
- Reading while sunbathing makes you well-red.
- The teacher forgot to take attendance. She was absent-minded.
- Old math teachers never die, they just become irrational.
- When the teacher asked a question the students were all up in arms.
- He used to teach computers, but then he lost his drive.
- The globe means the world to a social studies teacher.
- Math teachers have too many problems.
- My science teacher was absent today. He left a note that said, “Gone Fission”.
- English teachers never write students off.
- The recipe for re-writing and essay involves a lot of shortening.
- The music students were out of control. They were all keyed up.
- If you leave alphabet soup on the stove, it could spell disaster.
- The road to success is always under construction.