How to Play Vocabulary Baseball
- Divide the class into two teams.
- Identify a location in the classroom for first, second, third base and home plate.
- A batter from the visiting team comes up.
- The batter is given a definition and he or she needs to give the corresponding word.
- If the batter is wrong he is out. If he is right, he goes to first.
- The next batter comes up and attempts to move him over. After three outs, the other team is up.
- A small prize is awarded to the winning team.
- This could be done with any type of vocabulary or subject information.